Dear Sir or Madam,
In connection with the trade cooperation between us, as an entrepreneur running a business under the name: Cyganek Spółka Jawna, with registered office in 43-430 Skoczów, ul. Bielska 19 a [hereinafter also “CYGANEK” or Company] in the light of the provisions on the protection of personal data I am the administrator of your personal data. This means that as an administrator I am responsible for their use in a secure manner, in accordance with applicable law.
Please be advised that the “CYGANEK” company processes your personal data in the form of name, surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number, and this data was obtained when establishing cooperation with your company. Providing this data is voluntary, but necessary to properly implement the provisions of the Agreement concluded with you.
Your personal data will be processed in order to implement the contract concluded with you, including for sales and tax purposes, and may be shared with entities cooperating with “CYGANEK” for the purpose necessary to fulfill your orders, among others domestic and foreign carriers and suppliers [hereinafter also cooperating entities]. The basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR, according to which processing is necessary to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract.
General information about the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- The administrator of your personal data is: Piotr Cyganek, an entrepreneur running a business under the name Cyganek General Partnership, with registered office 43-430 Skoczów, ul. Bielska 19 a, your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to implement the contract concluded with you and for the time necessary to establish, assert or defend claims arising from this contract,
- the data will be processed in order to implement the contract concluded with you, including for sales purposes and for tax purposes in electronic and paper form pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR,
- providing data is voluntary, but necessary to properly implement the provisions of the Agreement concluded with you,
- the data will not be disclosed to entities other than those authorized under applicable law and cooperating entities,
- shared personal data will not be profiled and will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
Information about your rights:
- you have the right to access your data and correct, rectify and delete it,
- you have the right to object to data processing,
- you also have the right to limit data processing, to obtain a free copy of the data as well as to request data transfer and the right to be forgotten,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
1. The cyganek.pl website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Using our website without changing the cookie settings, saves them in the memory of your device.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
5. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
9. More information on cookies can be found at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.