Dear Sir or Madam,
In connection with the trade cooperation between us, as an entrepreneur running a business under the name: Cyganek Spółka Jawna, with registered office in 43-430 Skoczów, ul. Bielska 19 a [hereinafter also “CYGANEK” or Company] in the light of the provisions on the protection of personal data I am the administrator of your personal data. This means that as an administrator I am responsible for their use in a secure manner, in accordance with applicable law.
Please be advised that the “CYGANEK” company processes your personal data in the form of name, surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number, and this data was obtained when establishing cooperation with your company. Providing this data is voluntary, but necessary to properly implement the provisions of the Agreement concluded with you.
Your personal data will be processed in order to implement the contract concluded with you, including for sales and tax purposes, and may be shared with entities cooperating with “CYGANEK” for the purpose necessary to fulfill your orders, among others domestic and foreign carriers and suppliers [hereinafter also cooperating entities]. The basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR, according to which processing is necessary to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract.
General information about the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- The administrator of your personal data is: Piotr Cyganek, an entrepreneur running a business under the name Cyganek General Partnership, with registered office 43-430 Skoczów, ul. Bielska 19 a, your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to implement the contract concluded with you and for the time necessary to establish, assert or defend claims arising from this contract,
- the data will be processed in order to implement the contract concluded with you, including for sales purposes and for tax purposes in electronic and paper form pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR,
- providing data is voluntary, but necessary to properly implement the provisions of the Agreement concluded with you,
- the data will not be disclosed to entities other than those authorized under applicable law and cooperating entities,
- shared personal data will not be profiled and will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
Information about your rights:
- you have the right to access your data and correct, rectify and delete it,
- you have the right to object to data processing,
- you also have the right to limit data processing, to obtain a free copy of the data as well as to request data transfer and the right to be forgotten,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.